Ryan Borges joined Cook Law Office, PLLC in 2016. He focuses his practice on personal injury law. Ryan has been practicing law in Arizona since 2002 and has over 15 years of litigation experience. He has conducted hundreds of trials in his career. As part of the Cook Law Office, PLLC team, Ryan has successfully negotiated millions of dollars in settlements for his clients.
Ryan was awarded as one of the Top 100 trial lawyers in Arizona by The National Trial Lawyers in both 2015 and 2016. Ryan is dedicated to integrity and personal service. He recognizes the emotional nature of being injured in an accident and truly cares about his clients’ well-being. He is devoted to understanding his clients’ needs and looking out for their best interests.
In his free time, Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and son, attending sporting events, and playing golf and tennis.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, CA (L.L.M. in 2000)
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, R.I. (J.D. in 1999)
- Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ (B.A. History 1996)
- 2015-Top 100 trial lawyers in Arizona by the National Trial Lawyers
- 2016-Top 100 trial lawyers in Arizona by the National Trial Lawyers
- 2015-AVVO Client’s Choice Award
- AVVO 10/10 rating
- 2001-Wiley W. Manuel Award from the State Bar of California
Ryan Borges is licensed to practice law in Arizona.