Oro Valley Personal Injury Attorneys
Dedicated Legal Representation in Arizona
At Cook Law Office, PLLC, we believe our clients deserve the best, especially when their lives have been struck by tragedy after serious and traumatic motor vehicle accidents that leave them injured or their loved ones killed. When you’re suffering and in debt from your mounting bills, the last thing you need is a low settlement offer from the insurance company that is simply trying to protect its bottom line. You deserve justice from a high-quality law firm that is willing to go above and beyond for you. Our Oro Valley personal injury lawyers proudly serve clients throughout Arizona and can be relied on to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation available to you under state laws.
Our lawyers are with you every step of the way. Learn more about our dedication by reaching out to us online or by phone at (602) 560-4756. Your first consultation is free. We also have offices in Peoria, Phoenix, Tempe, and Tucson.
Cases We Handle in Arizona
Not all accidents are random—in fact, many are caused by human error and are thus entirely preventable, especially motor vehicle accidents. If someone was negligent or careless in their behaviors and caused your injuries, you should be properly compensated for all you’ve had to endure. Our team of lawyers makes this happen by securing evidence, filing injury claims, and defending your rights.
Accident cases we’ve successfully handled for clients throughout Arizona include:
- Car accidents: Nearly 6 million car crashes occur in the United States yearly and account for a significant number of personal injury claims. Human error is responsible for a majority of these claims, as drivers make mistakes all the time that can put themselves and others in danger, such as distracted driving, drunk driving, and fatigued driving. Our lawyers can determine how your accident occurred and prove liability to increase your chances of recovering compensation.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are some of the most vulnerable individuals on the road, as they lack the protective gear that occupants of passenger vehicles have that can prevent injuries in the event of an accident. Motorcycles are also smaller and can be more easily obscured in blind spots. We know how unique some motorcycle crashes can be and can apply our knowledge to your case to determine a possible solution for your issue.
- Rideshare accidents: Harmed by a negligent Uber or Lyft driver? These car accident claims can be complex when rideshare companies are involved, but we can help you determine whose insurance will cover your damages and ensure those responsible don’t get away.
- Truck accidents: Our lawyers go above and beyond for the seriously injured, including those harmed in severe truck accidents. Due to their sheer size and weight, commercial vehicles can cause severe injuries and damages, as well as deaths. Allow us to determine who can be held responsible—the driver, trucking company, manufacturer, or some other party—and achieve your legal goals.
A number of injuries can arise from these types of motor vehicle accidents depending on unique factors, such as how fast the at-fault vehicle was going when it struck you, whether you were in a vehicle or walking outside at the time of the accident, and more. Common injuries associated with these accidents include abrasions, cuts and lacerations, whiplash, broken bones and fractures, spinal cord and neck injuries, and brain injuries.
Personal Injury FAQs
How much is my case worth?
It’s impossible to know how much your case is worth simply from looking at other cases, as your accident is entirely unique and the compensation you can claim depends on a number of factors. Only an experienced lawyer with a full understanding of your losses and injuries can calculate how much your claim is worth.
How long do I have to file a claim in Arizona?
Each state has a statute of limitations, or a deadline to file, when it comes to personal injury matters. In Arizona, you have two years from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit—anything filed after the deadline won’t be considered by the courts. Our lawyers have practiced in Arizona for years and are well aware of the time constraints we’re working under.
What damages can I recover in a claim?
There are a number of damages you can recover when you file a personal injury claim in Oro Valley. We’re happy to sit down with you to calculate just how much you’ve lost in both economic and non-economic damages.
Damages we’ve recovered for previous clients include:
- Past, present, and future medical costs, such as hospital bills, medication, physical therapy, and surgeries
- Lost wages or income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Emotional trauma
We care deeply about our clients’ health and futures and can make sure you don’t receive anything less than what you’re owed.
Injured in Arizona? We’re here to assist you. Call our Oro Valley personal injury lawyers today for a same-day, free consultation at (602) 560-4756. We’re also available after hours for your convenience.
Courteous, Ethical, and Relentless Representation
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Track Record Of Success
We Will Go The Extra Mile to Meet Your Needs